Sunday, April 26, 2009

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are

You find out who your friends are
Somebody's gonna drop everything
Run out and crank up their car
Hit the gas, get there fast
Never stop to think 'what's in it for me?' or 'it's way too far'
They just show on up with their big old heart
You find out who your friends are

I never liked this song much until this weekend. I must say it was the worst weekend I've had in years. But, I found out who my friends are. I'm not going to talk about what happened. I want to get over it. All I can say is I would bend over backwards, do whatever is needed when any of my friends need something. But, the one time I ask for something I get fucked over by 60% of the people who I thought where my friends. I guess it's good to know now who is who.
I'll get an updated weight tomorrow. Been slacking, hanging out with people that I thought were awesome.

No more crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment